Saturday, March 21, 2015

Items updated with appliers!!

I been updating some of the layer clothing that i have out at the store. The appliers i work with are Omega, Maitreya, Slink Physique body, hands and feet, Lolas and Phat Azz. The updated items have on the pic the logos of the new appliers. If you bought the items and you want some of this appliers, send me a nc. In the nc include a pic of the folder with the items inside or with you wearing the item you want the appliers for and i will send them, no charge extra.

Here are some of the updated ones. I will keep adding appliers to the rest of the items as soon as i can. If you want any other applier i have not listed here, please send me a nc with this so i can get them.






> TP to Goth1c0's Mainstore
> TP to the Inworld store
> My Flickr
> Our Goth1c0's Flickr
> My Plurk feel free to add me :)