Friday, August 9, 2013

Goth1c0 goes to The Black Fair

If you know me and if you like what i make, you know mostly all my creations involves black, in many ways. I add color but everything has black, i love this color, i could say is my fave.

So of course i was going to be part of this event. The Black Fair started today and will run for the entire month. Come and check out all the amazing creations we have here.




My exclusive items for TBF:
End of days Necklace, metallic and dangerous, works with lolas too, a bit of twiking needed but it looks great. Included in the 3 versions a resizer script to help you fit it to whatever shape you have.




And the spank me ripped shorts, they are denim super short shorts with a colorful cross made of bright satin fabric. Very cute. Alpha mask layer included.



> Visit The Black Fair sim
Inworld store
> Follow us on Flickr
Marketplace